Monday, August 20, 2012

that time the kardashians admired my son.

Last night I had a dream about going to pick up Bonsa.

When Doug & I arrived in Ethiopia, Bo was staying in this huge ... mall/hotel. He had 6 teeth, and one of them had a little brown cavity, but I remember thinking, "It's okay! He will lose his baby teeth!"

We put him in a tiny, tiny stroller (I'm not sure how he fit), and took him out to our car in the parking lot... where Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were about to get into their vehicle next to us. They saw Bonsa and started exclaiming over how cute he was (obviously).

Kourtney was probably 9 months pregnant, and Kim was also adopting from Ethiopia - a little girl, whom she had named Bijou (which is French for "jewel"... which I know because my family had a horse named Bijou). I found out that her daughter's name was Bijou because the little girl started running across the parking lot, and Kim was running after her yelling, "Bijou!" And I distinctly remember thinking, "Wow, Bijou is such a great name for Kim's daughter. Totally fits."

And then I woke up.


more bizarre adoption dreams here

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! I ran into Kourtney when we were visiting Tony's brother out in Calabasas and she was pregnant with Mason and me with Carter...I kept having dreams that our boys were on play dates in NYC, then I'd wake up thinking I was pretty cool for all of 5 seconds :) Glad to know I'm not the only one with crazy Kardashian dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete